Liquid Silicone Rubber - Mould Making - 900g
It is semi-transparent detail Liquid Silicone Rubber.
Every pack include 450g Part A, 450g Part B.
1. Mix well in the silicon cup. Mix ratio: 1 (Part A): 1 (Part B) by weight.
2. Pour into casting box. Working time: 30 mins (Temp: 25-30°C)
3. Allow 3-6 hours to dry. Heating will be helpful to fully in tens of minutes if need.
4. Moulds containing metals (mercury, lead, cadmium, etc.) should not be used, as they will cause the silicone to not set.
5. Always test on the moulds first before go to mass production.
Please check If you need Creative Brick for silicone mould making casting.
I was super spectical trying out this silicone as I usually keep to one only but it’s getting super expensive so tried out this brand by getting a small amount first, and WOW it’s super easy to use, smooth, the mould comes out awesome and the resin comes out good! And for the price? Love! Will be purchasing again