Looking to try out Ecrylimerand love the bright neons? We have everything you need to get started in this exciting "taster sized" kit that makes 3 coasters and 2 oval trays!
Getcreativewith a neon starter Ecrylimer Kit- Includes
- 250g Liquid and 625g of Base Powder (1:2.5 ratio)
- 1 Oval and 1 Coaster Mould
- 3 X 4mls of neon pigments (you only need a drop or 2!) - NB these will fade in the direct sun
- 2 X cups
- 2 X Wooden Mixers
- 1 X Pairof Nitrile Gloves
- Complete instructions
All packed into a lovely pink box and nestled in tissue paper - makes a great gift option!
Note - pigments may change from the photo pictured.
Note - the finished product is a very matte unglazed ceramic look - if you wish to furtherenhance accent the colours we suggest using a clear Carnauba wax as a top coat (Gilly's brand is recommended).
Easy clean up ofmoulds etc with soapy water or sugar soap wipes before it sets.
SMOOTH POUR | FEWER BUBBLES | NO SANDING | CAN BE HAND MIXED EASILY
- ENJOY AN INDUSTRY-LEADING FORMULAwith a buttery smooth pour with virtually no bubbles for a super-smooth set on both sides with minimal sanding
- SAFEformula - great for kids!
- DEMOLD the shellin 40-50minutes or less but get aLONGER WORKING TIMEto be more creative.
- EXPERIMENT FEARLESSLYwith new design ideas ââ‚?Ecrylimer is an easy-to-use, pigment-friendly eco casting composite that lets you get more done, faster