Platinum cure liquid silicone rubber is a two-part liquid silicone rubber, which features an exceptional fluidity, good operability, resistance to deformation, high temperature and good flexibility.
Non-Toxic with platinum catalyst, 100% food safe.
Every pack include 500g Part A and 500g Part B.
1. Mix well in the silicon cup. Mix ratio: 1 (Part A):1 (Part B) by weight.
2. Pour into casting box. Working time: 8 mins (Temp: 25-30°C), Setting time: 20 mins.
3. Allow 3-6 hours to dry. Heating will be helpful to fully in tens of minutes if need.
4. Moulds containing metals (mercury, lead, cadmium, etc.) should not be used, as they will cause the silicone to not set.
5. Always test on the moulds first before go to mass production.