Start your Ecrylimer journey with a 1.75kg Pack - Includes 0.5kg Liquid and 1.25kg of Base Powder (1:2.5 ratio)
More to make? Grab a 3.5kg Pack - Includes 1kg Liquid and 2.5kg of Base Powder (1:2.5 ratio)
The 7kg isjust perfect for easy to use sizes and come in a handy tub.
Meet your new favourite 2-part composite! Ecrylimer is Australia’s most advanced, virtually bubbleless eco casting compound formula, delivering buttery smooth results on both sides with minimal sanding ââ‚?every time!
Easy clean up ofmolds etc with soapy water or sugar soap wipes before it sets
SMOOTH POUR | FEWER BUBBLES | NO SANDING | CAN BE HAND MIXED EASILY
- ENJOY AN Australian INDUSTRY-LEADING FORMULAwith a buttery smooth pour with virtually no bubbles for a super-smooth set on both sides with minimal sanding
DEMOLDin 30-40 minutes or less but get aLONGER WORKING TIMEto be more creative.
- EXPERIMENT FEARLESSLYwith new design ideas ââ‚?Ecrylimer is an easy-to-use, pigment-friendly eco casting composite that lets you get more done, faster
- TRY THE STARTER PACK TODAYand get everything you need in one convenient 1.75kg package ââ‚?get into your flow and start creating with no limitations!
* Measurebetween a 2.1:1 to 2.5:1 ratio of powder to liquid (if you are starting out we recommend 2:1). Ie 50g of liquid and add 100g of powder.
* Add a few drops of pigment
* Hand mix for 1-2 minutes, or mechanically mix for 1 minute (mechanical mixing is the best for pigment dispersion.
* Tap the bottom of the container on the table a few times to get the bubbles to surface and pop.
* Leave to settle for 2-3 minutes
* Give a couple of gentle swirls and pour into your mold,
* Wait 30 minutes (40 for enclosed molds) and demold.